Information pursuant to GDPR
General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) took force and effect in the European Union on 25 May 2018.
In connection to this, we communicate the following information:
1. Upon conclusion of the Bank Servicing Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) in the written form with Priorbank JSC (hereinafter referred to as the Bank), upon buying or making application on bank product/service buying or executing other banking operations, the Bank receives, stores and automatically processes personal data* of private individuals in compliance with the existing laws of the Republic of Belarus and with the purpose to fulfill obligations arising from these operations.
2. Personal data received by the Bank is available to the Bank's employees pursuant to their job responsibilities. Furthermore, access to the personal data can be granted to employees of other organizations rendering the following services to the Bank: insurance, providing information and service support to customers, problem debt collection and other services pursuant to the concluded agreements. Meanwhile, the aforementioned employees can be situated outside the territory of the Republic of Belarus.
3. Personal data can be used by the Bank with the purpose of:
- conclusion, execution and termination of the contracts/agreements;
- preparation and submission of reporting to governmental structures and other institutions pursuant to the laws;
- marketing communications;
- preparation of individual proposals and conditions of servicing in the Bank;
- building of mathematical models, results of which are used in the automated decision making processes, in marketing campaigns and other of the Bank's businesses.
4. Your personal data storage period depends on the Agreement validity period and cannot be less than the periods set by the laws of the Republic of Belarus depending on the transaction type. Meanwhile, the minimum storage period is at least 5 (five) years from the moment of the agreement termination or execution of the transaction without the opening af an account.
5. If You are a citizen of one of the European Union countries,
- Your personal data are processed by the Bank pursuant to the requirements of the existing legislation of the Republic of Belarus taking into account GDPR provisions;
- Your are entitled to receive from the Bank the a copy of your personal data submitted to the Bank, as well as to require alteration of the incorrect data, its deletion or processing restriction, to object against their processing, Your are also entitled to transfer the data within the framework pursuant to the laws of the Republic of Belarus. All the requests on these rights shall be made according to the laws of the Republic of Belarus which regulate the processing os such enquiries;
- if you consider that your rights on personal data protection are violated, you are entitled to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority.
Should you have any questions related to the processing of personal data, as well as to these rights being exercised according to GDPR, you can submit an application: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the GDPR full text, please, follow this link: